There are evenings that are inevitable and scheduled to bond more with your brother. I had one this evening and ….
- I drink with my brother.
- We talked about gambling.
- Gamblers don’t hesitate, they bet with their guts on the line.
- True winners KEEP CALM while they gamble. It can’t be mastered right away. Takes time.
- You will always learn something even from the dumbest people you know.
- People will always have something that they know that you don’t know. Be glad that you encounter them. That’s your chance to leech it from them
- I still feel awkward talking about siblings past. At least in my case, however there’s magic in reminiscing those memories.