For those who missed the live-stream of WordCamp Europe 2016 or missed several talks, you can watch the recorded videos right in the #WCEU 2016 official website.
First time I joined the event, although virtually, but I had a ton of learning out of watching several speakers talks. It’s amazing to know how these super talented people collaborate for this beautiful thing called WordPress to grow.
If you can’t watch all the videos, I suggest these topics a.k.a the ones I’ve watched:
- Making Ads Great Again by Adam Silverstein
- Code is Poetry: A Musician’s Tale by Helen Hou-Sandi
- Art Directed Web Typography by Marko Dugonjić
- WordPress State of Accessibility by Rian Rietveld
- The Ultimate REST API (2 parts) by Joe Hoyle
- Inheriting Large and Legacy Projects by Andrew Nacin
- My condolences you’re now a maintainer of a popular open source project by Daniel Bachhuber
- Modernizing WordPress Search with ElasticSearch by Taylor Lovett
- Contributing to WordPress for Business, Profession & the Community by Kel Santiago-Pilarski
- Of course, don’t miss the Q&A with Matt Mullenweg.
Honestly, I think almost all the talks are worth watching. I’d definitely go back and watch those that I missed.